Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update


I am 30 weeks & 2 days and I'm feeling awesome! I still occasionally throw up for no good reason & cry hysterically for no good reason as well, but other than that, I'm feeling awesome...haha! Finley moves so much all day long. I love it. The other day, he pushed his foot out by my belly button and I could feel his foot! So crazy! Mark and I fall more in love with him every day. Right now he is the frank breech position and Mark has been trying to talk him out of it. Its the funniest thing. Last night, he sang 'Downtown'...."The lights are much brighter there, You can forget all your worries, forget all your cares and go Downtown, things will be great when you're Downtown, no finer place for sure, Downtown, everythings waiting for you!" So far, Finley hasn't liked the song enough to move from his bum-down-feet-in-mouth position, but we have more time to convince him!
My cravings have been interesting for sure. Peanut butter is a favorite, as well as peach yogurt (Island Farms preferably), strawberries & fudgesicles.
I can't believe that its only 10 more weeks. Its going to fly by. And then we will be meeting our little mister! So unbelievable! Thanks for all your prayers and support. We feel very loved!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting Ruth!! Love the singing thing! mark is such a good daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete