Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Resources

Having collected ALOT of books for my doula certification, I now have quite the library of pregnancy, birth, baby, and breastfeeding books. Trying to decide which to read & reference was a bit of a hard decision. Though I randomly check out the other books, these are the ones that I am actually reading:




These ones deserve honorable mention:



These are the websites that I love:
www.babycenter.com
www.thebump.com
www.babyfit.com
www.celebritybabyblog.com
www.make-your-own-baby-stuff.com
www.etsy.com
www.adenandanais.com
www.seventhgeneration.com

One thing I am so excited for is homeschooling! I know I'm jumping ahead of myself. And yes, I am relishing the now, but I do have ALOT of time to think and I dream about homeschooling. I have always loved teaching. When I've nannied, I loved putting together lesson plans, setting up story corner, arranging crafts etc... So, even though I have many years, I know they will go by very fast. And I can't wait to experience every one!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously before you know it...they are 5 and it's time for school! You will be an awsome homeschooling Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read so many books throughout all my pregnancies. My favorite was a week by week one. I would eagerly wait for the next weeks chapter...okay so I often read ahead.

    ReplyDelete