Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

An Incredible Father



There are many reasons that I am so excited to become a mother. One of those reasons is that Mark is going to be a father. I can't even put into words what that means to me. He is going to be an incredible dad. He is already planning adventures to take his son or daughter on. He's planning what to read to them, what music to share, what movies he loved as a kid that he wants them to love too. He talks about leading their hearts to Jesus, training them to be honorable and full of integrity, helping them grow into what God has made them to be. Mark is going to be an incredible father. I am overwhelmed almost continually that God put him in my life & now I live in a constant state of amazement that God would choose him to be the father of our children.
I know this may seem sappy or emotional. It could very well be the state of my emotions right now, but I just can't believe we are having a baby! A little life is going to join ours before we know it and our lives will change forever!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO right Ruthie - Mark is going to be a great daddy... I am excited to watch both of you become parents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sappy at all!! and I don't think due to extra hormones!! You are so right and so blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete